MEBAC Custom Fabricated Plate Products
At IKG, we understand not all projects can readily utilize off-the-shelf sizes for difficult or custom jobs. That’s why IKG offers a wide range of surfaces, coatings and finishes available on material custom fabricated to your exact specifications.
Our MEBAC® custom-fabricated anti-slip plates offer slip-resistant surfaces on carbon steel, aluminum and stainless alloy substrate fabricated to your specific requirements, including cut-to-size holes, forming and welded attachments.
All fabrication is performed prior to the application of MEBAC. We recommend that a quality rust inhibitive coating be applied to MEBAC® custom-fabricated anti-slip plates to protect the surface from rusting.
Our sales team is standing by now to discuss your specific project needs. We will work with you to make sure the specifications are met every step of the way, from when the order is placed to final delivery of the product.
Click on the links below to learn more about the benefits MEBAC® custom-fabricated anti-slip plates can bring to your business.
MEBAC custom fabricated plates offer a variety of features:
- Fabricated per your plans and specifications
- Available in various MEBAC surface options
- Consistently high Coefficient of Friction under a wide range of conditions
- Provides margins of safety unmatched in the industry
- Listed as slip resistant by Underwriters Laboratories
- Follows OSHA standards for walking and working surfaces
- Economical due to its long life cycle
- Low maintenance
- Apply once, it provides slip resistance for years
- Carbon steel
- Stainless Alloy
Rectangular Shapes/Carbon Steel Plate (Tolerances)
- 1/8-in. through 3/8-in. thick (± 1/16 in. on length and width; 1/8 in. on square)
- ½-in. and ¾-in. thick (± 1/16 in. on length and width; 1/8 in. on square)
- 1-in. thick (± 3/16 in. on length and width; ¼ in. on square)
Refer to MEBAC General Information for additional details on manufacturing limitations for MEBAC® custom-fabricated anti-slip plates and MEBAC Galvanizing Guidelines for information on galvanizing any product that has been coated with MEBAC.
Mill Finish Carbon Steel MEBAC will rust readily if exposed to moisture. Care must be taken during transit and storage to protect from moisture. We recommend a quality rust inhibitive coating be applied after application of Mill Finished Steel MEBAC to protect the surface from rusting.