MEBAC Industrial Grating
MEBAC® industrial grating provides a durable, versatile, economical and long-lasting solution to any facility, factory or industry where slipping can occur.
This top performing slip-resistant surface can be applied to any IKG® grating, offering a valuable addition to your loss prevention program.
MEBAC’s durable, slip-resistant surfaces can be applied to a variety of grating types and can be customized per project plans and specifications. In addition to being to being installed in new builds, MEBAC® industrial grating can be retrofit into any existing facility, increasing workplace safety. It is ideal when superior slip resistance is required such as heavy traffic areas as well as areas where liquids are present such as oil, cutting fluids or coolant.
MEBAC is the industry leader in anti-slip coatings and the originator of the most durable, versatile and economical line of anti-slip coatings. Our sales team is standing by to supply product information, take your order or answer any questions on your next project.
- Available in various MEBAC surface options
- Consistently high Coefficient of Friction under a wide range of conditions
- Provides margins of safety unmatched in the industry
- Listed as slip resistant by Underwriters Laboratories
- Fabricated per project plans and specifications
- Follows OSHA standards for walking and working surfaces
- Low maintenance
- Economical due to its long life cycle
- Long lasting, applied once it provides years of slip resistance
- Steel MEBAC #3 can be applied to Weldforged® carbon steel grating or pressure-locked carbon steel grating.
- Aluminum E-Z Weld® can be applied to Swaged Aluminum and Pressure Locked Aluminum grating.
- Aluminum MEBAC #1 or #4 can be applied to Safe-T-Grid Aluminum grating.
- Stainless-steel MEBAC® #4 can be applied to Weldforged® stainless steel grating or pressure-locked stainless-steel grating.
Refer to MEBAC General Information for additional details on manufacturing limitations and MEBAC Galvanizing Guidelines for information on galvanizing any product that has been coated with MEBAC.
Mill Finish Carbon Steel MEBAC will rust readily if exposed to moisture. Care must be taken during transit and storage to protect from moisture. We recommend a quality rust inhibitive coating be applied after application of Mill Finished Steel MEBAC to protect the surface from rusting.